Tax! Tax! Tax!
That’s our motto! We’re here to help you…
As a premier tax planning and tax services firm in San Francisco and Marin County, you can trust your taxes with us.
- Minimize your tax obligations
- Comply with all filing requirements
- Plan for your future
- Integrate tax planning with your other financial planning needs suggest tax savings and tax deferment ideas
- Suggest tax savings and tax deferment ideas
Tax Services & Your Privacy
We are very concerned about your privacy and the security of your documents. So we’ll set up your own private portal where you can safely send us your documents and we can safely send you your tax returns. You’re also welcome to store copies of important personal documents (such as passports and birth certificates) in your portal.
Managing Your Taxes with Cool Software
We love cool software that saves time, improves accuracy and takes security very seriously.
We are big fans of FileThis – a program that allows you to keep all your financial documents in one place (bank statements, brokerage statements, etc.). In fact, we are such fans of FileThis, we’ll give you 3 months of complimentary usage so you can test drive it.
Click here to check it out.
If you have FileThis, you can give us access to it once a year and we can download it to our files – it will save you time having to round up the information at year-end.
In our office we use the latest tax processing software from Intuit, Lacerte, CCH, Xpitax and Sureprep.
In order to avoid having servers on site (and the risk of being hacked) all data is stored “in the cloud” at a Level 4 hosting facility.
Taxes Made Simple
We start with a review of your prior tax returns and then complete an in-depth tax checklist to make sure we understand the past as well as what you want the future to look like.
- Click here to download our current “Tax Organizer”.
- Click here to watch our video on “tax return preparation”.
- If you would like to know how much we charge for tax preparation, call us at 415-927-1040.
- We are happy to provide a free quote over the phone.
Remember…it’s not what you earn, it’s what you keep!